Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Getting no where


No. No no no.
Stop feeling this way.


You, you me, we, I...


ah,


Stop beating yourself up for who you are. There isn’t anything wrong with talking the way you were. If people have a problem with you, then people have a problem. There are no wrong answers in social etiquette.


Yes there are wrong answers! One can’t simply go around chopping peoples second toes off! What if “being me” is stopping others from being themselves?


Oh, yes. Yes I see your dilemma. It's hard not to miss. Hard to get only the second toe. But I mean, I wouldn’t feel bad if they had failed to warn you of their discomfort in that area.


Ooooooh, no no no. Anguish, anguish, anguish. I truly must be one of those horrid people so unaware of their annoyance. Unaware of their self absorbent qualities. I mean look at me. Just look at me.

      

He thought, as he drooled and repeatedly banged blood from his forehead and knuckles against a rough, rendered wall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home